The health and wellbeing of our guests, ourselves and staff and all who visit our property will always be our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the WHO and will continue to comply with the recommended health and safety measures.
We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you contact us to postpone your stay. These include; A high temperature, a new and persistent cough and a loss of taste and smell.
We therefore have implemented the following:
- Customers will be required to hand sanitise and wearing of face masks before entering the Hotel and in the hallway, stairs or corridors
- Use NHS QR code on entering and checking in if possible
- We have increased the number of Alcohol hand sanitisers throughout the property – and antibacterial hand wash in all bedrooms
- Increased frequency of cleaning our public areas with high-grade disinfectant (including, light switches, door handles, tables, taps, handrails, etc)
- 2 metres between breakfast and dinner tables with limited numbers of guests staying
- Where necessary we request all guests to use their bathroom Toilet to avoid unnecessary contact
- Daily servicing by our housekeeping team will be available. Should you not require this service please inform us upon your arrival.
- The Bar will be closed to avoid close contact. All drinks are to be served in our lounges
- As a la carte breakfast will be served during your stay – we ask you to agree times the previous evening for breakfast to manage social distancing
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us before arrival.