The health and wellbeing of our guests, ourselves and staff and all who visit our property will always be our priority. We are actively monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the WHO and will continue to comply with the recommended health and safety measures.
We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you contact us to postpone your stay. These include; A high temperature, a new and persistent cough and a loss of taste and smell.
We therefore have implemented the following:
- Customers will be required to hand sanitise before entering the Hotel
- We have increased the number of Alcohol hand sanitisers throughout the property – and antibacterial hand wash in all bedrooms
- Increased frequency of cleaning our public areas with high-grade disinfectant (including, light switches, door handles, tables, taps, handrails, etc)
- 2 metres between breakfast and dinner tables with limited numbers of guests staying
- Where necessary we request all guests to use their bathroom Toilet to avoid unnecessary contact
- Daily servicing by our housekeeping team will only be available upon your request. Should you require this service, your room will be need to be vacant and personal items stowed away
- The Bar will be closed to avoid close contact. All drinks are to be served in our lounges
- As a la carte breakfast will be served during your stay – we ask you to agree times the previous evening for breakfast to manage social distancing
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us before arrival.